So playing catch up every day is your new hobby ever since you’ve been on a doctors’ diet. Why? Because you’ve tried to figure out how to make that healthy breakfast meal the fastest way possible, but still fail because you are not an expert cook – yet. Ever since you’ve seen the value of planning and preparing your own meals, you’ve learned that eating healthier food and cutting calories does not only contribute in your losing weight goals but can also help your family to start eating healthy too.
But why do have to rush every single day if you can just make use of digital apps that can make your life easier? You see, this digital age gives you the power to do things virtually, like shopping, buying groceries, paying bills, and even your workout routine can also be managed for as long as you have a phone. Now, even your daily meals can also be prepped for you with just a click of a finger and a little swipe.
THE MEAL PREPARING APPS FOR YOU
You can thank the technology of today for creating meal setting-up apps that can make people’s lives easier and convenient in a way that you can also serve these dishes not just for you, but for your whole gang too.
- This app is created for family and extended loved ones who wanted to join some mealtime with you. Using this app, you can create a meal the quickest possible time. Also, you can set up an individual profile for family members and friends you usually prepare a meal for. It includes their food preference, what they don’t like, food allergies, and other helpful info. You can also create a profile for a larger group to make your food preparation much easier and faster.
It also has the capacity to search for recipes that match your food choices. You can click on one recipe and will instantly provide you with instructions and ingredients. Most meals have a 30 minute prep time, so you can still have more room for your other activities.
- This app is FREE and available for download from both Google and iTunes.
- It’s a FREE app and is created based on all available recipes. It also allows users to browse and search for healthy recipes around the web and download them directly into your phones’ app. It contains data about the nutritional details about the meals and you can even create your own shopping list! It also has it’s own inventory system that enables you to have a list of your meal’s ingredients and even create your own recipe from scratch.
- This app is available for download from both Google, Amazon, and iTunes.
- This plan is not a free app, but it’s sure worth it to have it on your phone. You can drag and drop your chosen recipe for the week and schedule your meal quickly without the need of thinking twice. And because everything is digital, you can even email your weekly recipe to other people. You can look for different kind of recipes and even generate your own grocery list daily. This app allows you to customize your meal plan by adding snacks, and removing some of your recipes and replacing them with your new choices.
- You can exclusively download this app on iTunes.
- Another paid app but again is worth it, especially if you love customizing your list of healthy meals daily and weekly. It works like other meal planning apps only that the interface is more pleasing to the eye, easy to customize and gives you the option to move ingredients and supplies to your pantry and move them out if you ran out of it. It will simply guide you with what you needed to buy and what you still have left.
- You can exclusively download this app on iTunes.
There is surely a lot more of food prep apps that are available at your own disposal on the internet that you can also share with family and friends, and their only goal is to help you prepare a healthy meal that will not consume much of your time, especially if you are career driven individual who has so much on his plate. The medical weight loss centers Leesburg can also give you ideas and guide you with meals that you can easily prepare every day. What’s important here is that you won’t miss your daily dose of vitamins, and nutrients that you need to stay healthy even when you are trimming down.
Asthma is one of the most common allergies in the world. Millions are being affected by it which mostly are children. Once attacked by asthma many important things are being set aside: career, school, family, friends and personal. Your asthma doctor will definitely prescribe you with asthma medications that are sometimes a lifetime maintenance. However, although these medications may help in controlling the symptoms or prevent the symptoms from being evident, over time they might even get your asthma even worse. Now, there are studies and research being conducted to find an alternative holistic medicine that will cure asthma and protect your endocrine and immune system.
Getting to Know Asthma
When you find it difficult to breathe like there’s something blocking your airways, that could be an asthma attack. It affects your nose, larynx, and mouth like it has been inflamed. Asthma has been connected with allergies, could be seasonal, food-related or environmental. It can happen instantly once allergens are triggered. It greatly irritates your immune system and nasal passageways. Lifestyle change and long-term treatments may and can cure your asthma condition and soon you can kiss your nebulizer buddy goodbye.
Healthy Diet for your Asthma
You don’t need to load your system with medicines and other medical treatments just to get over your asthma attack. Sometimes all you just need is a healthy lifestyle and that includes healthy food and diet.
When an asthma patient starts eating healthy it will supply them with the necessary antioxidants and minerals that will eliminate toxins, inflammation and reduce the chances of allergy attacks in the food. This will be beneficial for you and your children experiencing asthma as it will strengthen your immunity and physical health in general.
Your Asthma diet program
It is time to give your asthma a diet plan.
- Eat bright colored fruits and vegetables. Fruits and vegetable contain so much attractive hue due to carotenoids that can help minimize the allergens that can trigger asthma. A good source of Vitamin A will supply enough maintenance your mucous membrane needs to fight asthma. A good source of these vitamins is sweet potatoes, carrots, root veggies, leafy greens and the fruit berries.
- Increase your Folate. Vitamin B9 or folate decreases allergic reaction tendencies as well as inflammation. Folate is present in nuts, beans, and all green leafy veggies.
- Memorize your Vitamin C and E. It is clearly known that Vitamin C contains a tremendous source of antioxidant that cleanses the body and helps in eliminating cough and inflammation. Whilst, Vitamin E also contains antioxidants that can also be found in nuts, plant oils, and seeds. You can get a good source of Vitamins C from citrus fruits and berries, and leafy greens and veggies.
- Magnify your Magnesium level. It has been proven that having a low level of magnesium in the body can greatly increase the chances of having asthma and its symptoms. According to studies, magnesium can promote relaxation in your air passageways to your lungs for an easy breathing. You can find magnesium in nuts, seeds, beans, greens, cocoa and other healthy grains.
- Don’t forget your Milk! Raw and cultured dairy products can protect kids from acquiring asthma and other allergies. The probiotics present in milk increases the protective shield of the immune system which also helps in good digestion and stops any threat of allergic reactions. So if you are a mother or an expectant mother, you can already protect your child from asthma by increasing your probiotic intake during pregnancy or while breastfeeding.
- It’s Fiber time. Increasing your fiber intake will also help in flushing out those toxins and supplies your body with enough healthy minerals. Great source of fiber is whole grains, beans, nuts, seeds and ready to eat veggies.
- Digest in Omega-3. Natural fish oil that can be found in sardines, mackerel, salmon, and tuna is a good source of Omega-3. It can also eliminate asthma attacks because it reduces inflammation and strengthens your immune system.
Now that you know what you should be eating to protect yourself from asthma and for having an asthma attack, you should also AVOID food with trans fat, gluten, processed sugars and carbohydrates and artificial dairy products. You can also consult your allergy clinic Manassas or even any certified allergy specialist nearest you to be provided with more helpful tips on how to cure asthma and prevent you and your loved ones from having one.