Getting new customer is important for every business. Many companies face this problem when they fail to get more customers to boost their sales. We have created this guide for the companies. Our focus will be on how reviews can bring you more customers and why reviews are important for a business.
Why Customer Reviews Are Valuable for a Business?
Here below are some statistics and facts that prove why reviews are valuable for a business and why use of best review management software is important. You should use an online review generator for customer reviews and to manage them.
- 68% Millennials trust online customer reviews when it comes to buying anything.
- Studies proved that reviews on a website can improve business sales up to 18%.
- There are 133% higher conversion rate chances if users manage to view and read natural customer reviews.
- Customer reviews are 12 times more trusted than product descriptions by the manufacturers.
- Experts believe negative reviews can also improve your sales as they create buzz about the brand and more people know about it.
- When it comes to Google SERP ranking, customer reviews contribute to 10%.
- 50 or more reviews means a product has 5% more chances to get sold.
- For every star in reviews, there is 5-9% increase in the sales.
- 72% customer revealed positive reviews make them trust a business or brand.
- 22% people will not buy a product after reading just one negative review about it.
- 86% people hesitate to purchase from a brand that has negative online reviews.
How Reviews Can Get Your New Customers?
- Social Purchases
Getting customer reviews is not difficult and you can use the best review management software for your business. The customer reviews are really helpful to improve social sales and get more customers. The reviews on social pages are reviewed by the users and they decide on the basis of reviews to buy products. Every business should get more reviews on social sites in order to get more customers.
- Make Business More Visible
The customer reviews give the business more visibility across different platforms – an online review generator can do it for you. If we talk about social media, the reviews are shared by other people. If there is something unique and amazing about the products or business, it receives more response from the potential audience and the brand becomes viral instantly. Even the negative reviews help improve sales as they get more people talk about the brand.
- Make Brands Trustworthy
We shared the stats in the first section where users revealed the positive reviews make them think the brand is reliable and trustworthy. The trust of potential customers increases with a brand and they are more likely to buy their products. Apart from that, the brands manage to become more popular as trusted brands and more people love to buy their products or get services.
- Increase Business Conversation
Twitter shows when people are talking about a story or news. The same goes with customer reviews as they make people talk about a business. Think of the competitive edge an online review generator can give you in this scenario. The customers and people even refer to a reliable and quality brand when they deal with their competitors. For example, when a user buys something online and asks about price, and other details- they do refer another brand if there is price difference.
- Impact on Sales
With positive reviews, the companies can boost their sales up to 18% whereas a single negative review costs a business 30 customers. These stats speak louder about the significance of the customer reviews. Every business should invest and focus more on the customer reviews.
More Ways to Get More Customers
We learned how reviews can help a brand get more customers. Now we will talk about some other ways that are really helpful when it comes to getting more customers.
- Build relationships with the customer if you want to retain them and get more customers.
- The businesses should use the customers to get them customers. There should customer referral groups to bring new potential clients.
- The network expansion is inevitable for every business if it is serious about getting new customers.
- Relevant events should be held to gather audience and spread the word.
- There must be calls to action features on a business website that can engage the customers.
- Free trials, bonuses, incentives and promotions are the best options to increase customer base.
- Use of review management companies as it aids in taking and managing customer feedback.